HARDWARE & SOFTWARE
With so many variables, stakeholders, and moving parts to consider, finding the perfect hardware and software solutions to help drive your business is no easy task.
Whether it’s hardware, software, or engineered systems, acquiring the most relevant and cost-effective technology for your organization requires an honest audit of the current state of your ecosystem as well as broad knowledge of the market landscape.
Thanks to the vendor partnerships and expertise developed since 1991, we have the in-depth knowledge needed to help clients acquire the best technical solutions to meet their business requirements with an eye towards their bottom line.
Our team of professionals can assist you from “idea-to-deployment” by helping select the right architecture to meet your business objectives and assist with contract negotiations and procurement for:
- Oracle Servers/Storage and Engineered Systems
- Consolidation and High-Availability Solutions
- Sophos Firewall and Intrusion Protection Systems
- On-Prem/Cloud Hybrid
- Oracle Core Technology Software and Options
- High-Availability solutions
- Replication solutions
- Weblogic Middleware
- Security Options including Sophos Endpoint Protection and Oracle Advanced Security
- Cloud Deployment Infrastructure
License Compliance & Usage Review
DesTech’s LicenseRight program provides you with Independent Advisory Services that give you visibility to your license entitlements versus actual deployments.
- License Assessment and Detailed Software Audit
- Compliance Resolution: Review any areas of concern and provide remediation services to ensure compliance
- Cost Containment: Identify over-licensing issues and implement cost savings strategies
- Assistance with contract review/negotiation
You can rely on our experts to ensure that you clearly understand your workloads and the options available to you. Whether it’s Oracle Cloud, AWS, or Azure, our team follows best practices to assess, recommend, design, migrate and maintain your chosen Cloud strategy and solution. Because we:
- Provide an independent impact and cost analysis.
- Combine the right blend of cloud and on-premise infrastructure to meet your business objectives.
- Draft a cost, detailed, and justified roadmap on migrating all or part of your infrastructure to the cloud.
- Procure the necessary cloud subscriptions for you based on clearly defined requirements.